Welcome to Kenwood Estates! Stop by 610 Kenwood and 620 Kenwood on Saturday, March 14th and Sunday, March 15th to view these beautiful model homes for yourself, and have your chance at some great door prizes including:
These model homes were built by Habib Homes, the ONLY HOLMES APPROVED HOMES Builder in Windsor and Essex County. Come see the incredible quality these homes have been constructed with, and find out more about getting your own dream home at Kenwood Estates.
Door prizes will be drawn at Kenwood Estates on Sunday, March 15th at 4 PM, so make sure to stop by this grand opening for your chance to win! For more information, call us today at (519) 903-0967 or email us for more information.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who appear in person during the Grand Opening and fill in a ballot. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of RE/MAX Preferred Realty, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rob and Deb Armitage as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 14th 2020 at 2:00pm EST and ending March 15th , 2020 at 4:00pm EST. The draw will be held on March 15th after 4:00pm EST.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of the following: a Scentsy warmer, a glasss candle holder, $ 100.00 Best Buy gift card, or a Google Nest Hub, and other prizes. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rob and Deb Armitage. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rob and Deb Armitage's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rob and Deb Armitage to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rob and Deb Armitage. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Rob and Deb Armitage shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.