At Team Armitage, we are proud Windsor Spitfires season ticket holders and love being able to give others the chance to experience a game in person.Right now, you can enter for your chance to win four tickets and two parking passes to the February 18th game against Sarnia at the WFCU Centre. These tickets also give you access to the Crown Royal Lounge inside the arena during the game.
To enter for your chance to win these great tickets, all of you have to do is “Like” our Facebook page. The winner will be drawn on February 17th at 8 AM, so enter now!
Rules and Regulations:
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by liking our Facebook page. All those who enter must be 18 years of age or older. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Windsor-Essex County, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of RE/MAX Preferred Realty, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rob and Deb Armitage as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Feb. 13, 2020 at 6:00pm EST and ending Feb. 17, 2020 at 8:00am EST. All online entries must be received by Feb. 17th, 2020 at 8:00am EST. The draw will be held on Monday, Feb. 17, 2020.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 4 tickets and 2 Parking Passes to the Windsor Spitfires game vs. the Sarnia Sting on Tuesday, February 18th 2020. These tickets also grant the winner access to the Crown Royal Lounge during this game. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rob and Deb Armitage. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rob and Deb Armitage's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rob and Deb Armitage to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Rob and Deb Armitage. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Rob and Deb Armitage shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.